This is the privacy notice of Adorb Makeup. In this document, “we”,
“our”, or “us” refers to Adorb Makeup.
1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information
that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect,
store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with Indian law accordingly implemented, including
that required by the Indian General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a
third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we
process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer
relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process with your consent Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send
us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a
specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify
you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide
class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us [email protected]
However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services
2. Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
· whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
· whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
· whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would,
in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
· record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our Terra
Ferma Media Ltd
· responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you
would expect a response
· protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
· insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to
manage Terra Ferma Media Ltd risk
· protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
3. Information we process because we
have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process
your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities
if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search
warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you
provide to us
4. Information relating to your method
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either
through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have
access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the
website of WorldPay or some other reputable payment service provider. That page
may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by
5. Sending a message to us
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by
e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the
information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency
of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your
message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our
communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have
given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person,
we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in
your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for
our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what
that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this
source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could
identify you or any other person.
7. Affiliate and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.
It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you.
The information is not used for any other purpose.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of
the terms of our relationship.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through
automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
our servers, and by software operated by third parties whose services we use.
· to track how you use our website
· to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our
· to keep you signed in our site
· to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while
you complete them
· to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support
9. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other
content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet
service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the
software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or
device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the
webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous
visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you
are not signed in to our website.
10. Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse
our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or
services when you visit some other website.
We may use a third party to provide us with re-marketing services from
see advertisements for our products and services on other websites.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
11. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party
(except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is
indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose
services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
12. Third party advertising on our website
Third parties may advertise on our website. In doing so, those parties,
their agents or other companies working for them may use technology that
automatically collects information about you when their advertisement is
displayed on our website.
personalise the content of, and to measure the performance of their adverts.
We do not have control over these technologies or the data that these
parties obtain. Accordingly, this privacy notice does not cover the information
practices of these third parties.
13. Data may be processed outside the Indian Our websites are
hosted in the INDIA We may also use outsourced services in countries outside
the Indian from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly data obtained within the INDIA or any other country could be
processed outside the India Union.
For example, some of the software our website uses may have been
developed in the United States of America or in Australia.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside
the India Union:
· the processor abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data
Access to your own information
14. Access to your personal information
· At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information
that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
· To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website
you may send us a request at [email protected]
· After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide
you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
15. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our
website, you may contact us at [email protected]
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
16. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal
identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your
identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is
important to safeguard your information.
17. Use of site by children
· We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children,
nor do we market to children.
· If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a
parent or guardian
18. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to
your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is
done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in
your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
19. How you can complain
then you should tell us by email. Our address is [email protected]
· If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to
resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or
· If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal
information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information
Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.India/concerns/
20. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your
personal information only for as long as required by us:
· to provide you with the services you have requested;
· to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax
· to support a claim or defence in court.
21. Compliance with the law
every country or legal jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you
think it fails to satisfy the law of your jurisdiction, we should like to hear
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The
terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use
our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.